 It’s the little things that make up life, little things like a simple birthday wish. Happy birthday!
 Nobody has created more special memories in my life than you. So I am sending you special birthday wishes to match. Thanks for being what I am most grateful for.
 Good morning and happy birthday! I hope this is the first thing you see upon waking, because you deserve to start this special day knowing that you are an amazing person.
A long time ago a birthday card, but I’m not sure you even have a mailbox anymore. So, I guess I’ll go with the times and send you a happy birthday sms.
 I wish I was there in person to hug you, give you a smile and say happy birthday.
 Are you ready? Today is the day! It’s party time!
 This is a happy birthday wishes message just for you. May today be as bright and beautiful as you!
 Here are a few birthday wishes sms for you: be happy today, celebrate the fact that you are alive, live life to the fullest, and thanks for being part of my life!
 I hope you have a happy birthday, but not too much happiness yet. Please wait until I get there to really let the good times roll!
 Even though I have to work today, know that my heart is with you and I am sending you all of the most beautiful birthday wishes I can think up. BTW, you might want to turn your phone on silent, cuz here they come!
 Happy birthday wishes to one of the most wonderful human beings I’ve ever met. May you have a day full of happiness and many blessings.
 This is just a little message to say that I was thinking about you today on your special day. Have a great one!
 See you a bit later, but in the meantime, enjoy your special day. Happy birthday!
 There is nobody who deserves to have a happy birthday as much as you. May it be a memorable one.
 I hope today is a day where you can reflect on all the great memories of the past year and get excited for all the great days to come. Best birthday wishes to you.
 More Happy Birthday SMS (coming soon)
Please share these birthday wishes sms text messages. Spread the love! Every little bit helps!
Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes


 “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive that is you-er than you!” – Dr. Seuss
 “There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.” – Lewis Carroll
 “It takes a long time to become young.” – Pablo Picasso
 “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” – Madeleine L’Engle
 “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” – Satchel Paige
 “Every day on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” – Sammy Hagar
 “I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake.” – Mitch Hedberg
 “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.” – Ausonius
 “A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” – Abhishek Bachchan
 “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.” – Plautus
Short Quotes About Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog